It’s the most magical time of the year! Make this a December to remember and explore all the wonderful things to see and do this month.
Rent is due on the 1st of the month. To pay your rent online, please visit the Resident Portal. If you have any questions or concerns, please email our Accounts Manager at email@example.com.
Tuesday, Dec 7 – Live Holiday Trivia on Instagram @ 5 PM
Thursday, Dec 9 – Holiday Pizza Party @ Social Lounge from 6 PM to 8 PM
Monday, Dec 13 to Friday, Dec 24 – Participate in our 12 Days of Holiday Cheer social media challenge! Follow us on Instagram @VieTowers and get ready to compete for your chance to win BIG.
In observance of the Christmas and New Year’s holiday, our office will be closed for the following dates:
Friday, December 24
Saturday, December 25
Friday, December 31
Saturday, January 1
Are you leaving for the holidays? Check off everything on your cleaning checklist, so your apartment is in mint condition when you return:
- Refrigerator - Discard all perishable foods and wipe down the inside of the refrigerator and freezer. Sweep the floor underneath the refrigerator as well.
- Kitchen Sink - Wipe down the kitchen sink and faucet and ensure all dishes are washed, and the dishwasher is empty and dry.
- Thermostat - Turn off or keep the thermostat set on "Auto Mode" at 73 degrees.
- Trash - Throw away all trash prior to leaving for the holidays.
If you plan on leaving before your roommates, we ask that you close your bedroom window and LOCK YOUR BEDROOM DOOR. Do not leave your keys with anyone that may be staying during the break.
- Our Howard shuttle will be temporarily unavailable for service as of Tuesday, December 14, and will resume its regular schedule on Monday, January 10, 2022.
- Our UMD shuttle will be temporarily unavailable for service as of Tuesday, December 21, and will resume its regular schedule on Monday, January 24, 2022.
CONNECT WITH US!
Follow @VieTowers on Instagram and Facebook to see what's happening and keep up with the latest updates.